So I got bored this morning and decided that I had nothing better to do than to write another twenty-five things about me that you probably don’t care or want to know. Enjoy.
- When it comes to birthdays and holidays I would take a homemade gift over a store-bought one any day.
- The first boy I kissed told me that it seemed like I was trying to eat his face. Embarrassing, but true. The funny part is that I thought the same thing about him. Nobody is as good as they think they are.
- I am the proud owner of a very tight pair of Green Lantern underwear. Thank you, Jenny.
- My best friend insisted on teaching me how to play Magic this year. The things I do for love…
- I’m very sentimental and keep things that most people would consider stupid. Example: my best friend made me an origami box.
- I took six years of French and still can’t carry a normal conversation, but I can translate a book with relative ease.
- I am a kleptomaniac when it comes to pens.
- If I decide to draw a picture in pen, the entire picture has to be done with that one pen. I can’t switch part of the way through. My O.C.D. won’t allow it. There were several times I lost the pen I was using and didn’t finish a drawing because of it.
- I have started three microwave fires in my lifetime.
- I smoked my first cigarette when I was twelve and I thought it was the most disgusting thing in the entire world.
- I taught myself how to play the piano when I was in middle school, but could only absorb the right handed parts of the music.
- When I was in sixth grade I listened to “Another Brick in the Wall” and was able to replicate it on the recorder without any sheet music. To this day I have no idea how I did it and I think I can still play it.
- I’ve always wanted to design and build my own home from scratch.
- I own and use a blanket that I have had since I was probably three or four years old. It’s a normal size blanket for a bed (not a baby blanket) and it’s probably the oldest thing I own.
- I worked as an assistant bakery manager in 2011 and I know how to make a mean birthday cake.
- I never wear matching socks.
- I’m a natural introvert forced into extroverted situations. Somehow I’ve learned to adapt quickly and come across as a people person.
- I can usually predict the ending of a movie within the first thirty minutes.
- When I look at produce I see/think of numbers instead of names. One of the side effects of working in grocery stores for the last seven years.
- In most cases I can memorize long strings of numbers with ease. I can still recall numerous account numbers from when I was a bank teller two years ago.
- If I eat something sweet, I always want something salty immediately afterward.
- I still know where I sat in each of my classes since first grade.
- I had a teacher in high school who told me I was too stupid to do something. Guess who swore at a teacher for the first time not too long after. This guy!
- I don’t understand decaffeinated coffee. It’s like a straight man dating a woman without a vagina.
- I have an unnatural obsession with Pretty Little Liars. This would be ok if was a teenage girl…but I’m not.
I hope you enjoyed these little tidbits!
Until next time…stay classy.
– C.M. Berry
For writing updates you can:
Follow me on Twitter at Chrber07 https://twitter.com/#!/Chrber07
Or “Like” my new Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/colormechris