I thought it would be fun to take a light-hearted approach to things today and just post some fun facts about me; the things you probably don’t want or care to know.
- If I’m ever really upset, you’ll most likely find me near a body of water. I feel an odd connection to the water, which is strange because of number two.
- I can’t swim. Somehow I never learned. Chances are it’s because I never had a normal childhood.
- I tend to be overly enthusiastic about Christmas, but Thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday.
- Fall is my favorite season because of all the changing leaves.
- I love the smell of rain in the air.
- I have an extremely heightened sense of smell, which is why you’ll notice (if you’re close friends with me) that I’ll grab random items in people’s homes or stores and smell them. It’s odd, but true. Try taking me to Yankee Candle…it’s a trip. Haha.
- Red is my favorite color, but blue is a close second.
- I have an unnatural love of spreadsheets. I think it stems from my need for organization in a disorganized world.
- I am a firm believer that my generation is a generation of apathetic, lazy, self-indulgent individuals.
- During my junior year of college I played over three thousand games of computer solitaire in an embarrassingly short amount of time. In my defense, I was extremely fast at it and had an amazing success rate.
- I’m generally nicer/more chipper when I’m exhausted. It doesn’t make sense, but it’s true.
- I very rarely lose my temper, but when I do you’ll know it simply by looking at my ears or neck. They turn a nice shade of scarlet.
- When I was a kid I would get really upset before bed because I was afraid I would die in my sleep. Irrational, but true. I think it is part of the reason why I now have problems sleeping as an adult.
- I often think in rhymes, which definitely comes in handy when I’m writing poetry.
- Winnie the Pooh gives me a warm humming happy feeling inside.
- Golden Girls will always be a guilty pleasure of mine. I’ve accepted it. You should too.
- My wardrobe mainly consists of work/dress clothes and very rarely do they stray from shades of black and white.
- In my first three years of college while I lived on campus, two thirds of my meals consisted of grilled cheese.
- At the end of my college career I estimated that I skipped well over four hundred classes during my four years there. Looking back, I would like to kick myself for it.
- I am highly critical of anyone who thinks it is ok to grow a moustache.
- I have a 2008 Jeep Liberty named Gretta.
- I firmly believe that margaritas should be served with every meal.
- I find polka dots offensive and discourage people from wearing anything with them on it.
- I hope to someday write/illustrate children’s books.
- I have an aversion towards small dogs (and some humans).
Until next time…stay classy.
– C.M. Berry
For writing updates you can:
Follow me on Twitter at Chrber07 https://twitter.com/#!/Chrber07
Or “Like” my new Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/colormechris